Free CD Key

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Free CD Key
Free key to the one who can correctly answer :

What is the sum of all the positive integers?

Hint/question: also name the function
Zeta Function Regularization

*cough**cough*
Euler's formula. -1/12.
Son of a bitch chicken, by the time I logged in to post that you already did xD

is it 20,200?
donno 900 tooshort
Wild Guess Here....
The sum is infinite and I believe it is the Quadratic Function. WHAT EVSS
nope nope and nope
chicken is close..
Quote Originally Posted by itz adren View Post
nope nope and nope
chicken is close..
Did I get it now? I mistyped...
Should of just copied it word for word out of your math homework. It was hard to even decipher the question bahha. Goodluck chicken
Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
Should of just copied it word for word out of your math homework. It was hard to even decipher the question bahha. Goodluck chicken
its not in my math book XD im in Calculus three this is like pre cal or calculus 1 something like that
Hes not gonna give the key, nobody does. Threads like these should be banned IMO
i have a 300+ key base, i will give key, you're just mad because you dont understand it

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

I love Zeta cheese.. or is it Feta?

there was your hint for now

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Woodhouse View Post
Did I get it now? I mistyped...
yes but wrong function its not Eulers..
Quote Originally Posted by itz adren View Post
yes but wrong function its not Eulers..
If anyone remembers the function I wrote. Theres your answer
5050 /too short

1. Call the largest number to be summed N.
N = largest number

2. Multiply N by (N+1) and divide by 2
N*(N+1)/2

3. Call out the result.
N*(N+1)/2
= sum of 1 to N

4. Example: Sum 1 to 100 = 100 * 101 / 2 = 50 * 101 = 5050.
N*(N+1)/2
= sum of 1 to N
ex: 1-100
to 100x(100+1)/2
= 100x101/2
= 5050

Tips:

The result is always integer, because either n or n+1 is even and can thus be divided by 2.
In short: Sum(1 to n) = n(n+1)/2
Sum(a to b)= Sum(1 to b) - Sum(1 to a-1).

550px-Sum-the-Integers-from-1-to-N-Step-1.jpg55 KB · 4 downloads 629px-Sum-the-Integers-from-1-to-N-Step-2.jpg63 KB · 3 downloads 550px-Sum-the-Integers-from-1-to-N-Step-3.jpg55 KB · 2 downloads 550px-Sum-the-Integers-from-1-to-N-Step-4.jpg63 KB · 2 downloads
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us