VorteX Base (Matypatty Base v2)
So the kid wanted help on how to get local player position without using the address from ClientFX. There's two methods in "his" base, and one which he was using to check game status.
He said he looked 50 times and couldn't find it. Said its his own base blah blah blah not enough time at the moment.
So here's mats based basically. Credits to VorteX, N30H4X, Saltine, Shehwaz, Matypatty, Gellin, Jason (FilthyHooker)
Shehwaz & Saltine, I removed your dual hook![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
Have at it. Doing this to teach him (force him) to create his own base for once. Since he couldn't find things inside his "own" base.
Mat & Shehwaz, I'm sorry for doing this and hope you all really don't mind. Mat, We just started talking again and I hope this wont ruin it
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/9...is/1362196733/
In the end, its mat's old base with a new menu. Most of the new work done is all his. Some of you guys could learn things from the splash screen and some other techniques used in it.
Matypatty
No binaries included. Quick thread.
Updating attachment 2 minutes.
He said he looked 50 times and couldn't find it. Said its his own base blah blah blah not enough time at the moment.
So here's mats based basically. Credits to VorteX, N30H4X, Saltine, Shehwaz, Matypatty, Gellin, Jason (FilthyHooker)
Shehwaz & Saltine, I removed your dual hook
![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
Have at it. Doing this to teach him (force him) to create his own base for once. Since he couldn't find things inside his "own" base.
Mat & Shehwaz, I'm sorry for doing this and hope you all really don't mind. Mat, We just started talking again and I hope this wont ruin it

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/9...is/1362196733/
In the end, its mat's old base with a new menu. Most of the new work done is all his. Some of you guys could learn things from the splash screen and some other techniques used in it.
MatypattyNo binaries included. Quick thread.
Updating attachment 2 minutes.




