Name for a clothes store.

Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
Name for a clothes store.
Yeh my mom opened a clothes store and she's trying to find a name for it ...
Any suggestions ?
No trolls please.
What kind of clothes does she sell? All-round? Summer? Winter? etc. Give meh some info ^_^
" defawe sht7eem clothes "
"MPGH clothes" maybe?
Actually "Street Makers"
We'll need you to emphasize on what kind of clothing.
Now, where was the MPGH Fashion Group again...

I think I would use: Google
Quote Originally Posted by KidoThe View Post
What kind of clothes does she sell? All-round? Summer? Winter? etc. Give meh some info ^_^
All kinds , but women only clothes.


Quote Originally Posted by V I View Post
" defawe sht7eem clothes "
HAHAHAHAH (;
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post
We'll need you to emphasize on what kind of clothing.
Women only clothes.
Quote Originally Posted by Woodhouse View Post
|337 ph45H10N
That's stupid
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Now, where was the MPGH Fashion Group again...

I think I would use: Google
Gimme your suggestion
`Definition`
so simply and pretty
Quote Originally Posted by user1338490 View Post
`Definition`
so simply and pretty
That's perfect
Quote Originally Posted by user1338490 View Post
`Definition`
so simply and pretty
That's actually something I'd like to go to (if I was a women). I'd use this Arabian.
Whats is kind of clothes?
Queer's Clothings.
Women clothes only? I'd suggest Pink.
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?