Name for a clothes store.Yeh my mom opened a clothes store and she's trying to find a name for it ... Any suggestions ? No trolls please.
Originally Posted by KidoThe What kind of clothes does she sell? All-round? Summer? Winter? etc. Give meh some info ^_^ All kinds , but women only clothes. Originally Posted by V I " defawe sht7eem clothes " HAHAHAHAH (; Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- We'll need you to emphasize on what kind of clothing. Women only clothes. Originally Posted by Woodhouse |337 ph45H10N That's stupid Originally Posted by Jorndel Now, where was the MPGH Fashion Group again... I think I would use: Google Gimme your suggestion
Originally Posted by user1338490 `Definition` so simply and pretty That's actually something I'd like to go to (if I was a women). I'd use this Arabian.
Originally Posted by Janitor Gimme your suggestion Maybe this will do: Amazon.com Men's Clothing: Denim, Shirts, Underwear, Swim & More