Can't Start Minecraft

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Can't Start Minecraft
This is what I get:/

Can anyone help?
Quote Originally Posted by non ame View Post
@Kprizzy
Did you install Java?
Yea I did. I tried to uninstall it and than install it but when I do it says installation interrupted and in like wtf. I've also did it many times.
Quote Originally Posted by Kprizzy View Post


Yea I did. I tried to uninstall it and than install it but when I do it says installation interrupted and in like wtf. I've also did it many times.
uninstall all the javas
reboot
goto java.com and install the javas.
Also OS, and Bit size would be good infos.
Hmm so got this installation interrupted thing = java is not installed right?
Btw where did you download java from? Did you select the right version?
Quote Originally Posted by non ame View Post
Hmm so got this installation interrupted thing = java is not installed right?
Btw where did you download java from? Did you select the right version?
Yea I download it form there site and I clicked on download. I got a win 7 64 bit.
Quote Originally Posted by Kprizzy View Post


Yea I download it form there site and I clicked on download. I got a win 7 64 bit.
So you downloaded the right version, ok. But if you try to install java you get an error?
Quote Originally Posted by non ame View Post
So you downloaded the right version, ok. But if you try to install java you get an error?
yea that's right ill post a picture of it.
Quote Originally Posted by Kprizzy View Post


yea that's right ill post a picture of it.
Delete your Minecraft files and re-install.
Is your Java the right bit version for your PC?
Thanks you guys I got it to open now . /close please mods.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us