Refined Mini-Clock

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This gives me an idea
Those most customizable clock ever made
Date.Now.Huh ? : D lol 'my code' you *just* asked dude for assistance on it in another thread.
(Literally the 2nd thread in this forum section)
Claiming the 10 lines of source code as "yours" is a stretch.

Why did you release this ? - Are you going to make a new release each time you learn 1 new line of code?

Glad you can output the time now. But it's not exactly something to be uploaded...

Not to be the bad guy, but come on...
Quote Originally Posted by abuckau907 View Post
Date.Now.Huh ? : D lol 'my code' you *just* asked dude for assistance on it in another thread.
Claiming the 10 lines of code as "yours" is a stretch.

Glad you can output the time now. But it's not exactly something to be uploaded...

Why did you release this ? - Are you going to make a new release each time you learn 1 new line of code?
I fixed it myself. And I only put up 2 threads 1 of which is disregarding this program. I am experienced but haven't programmed since 09'.
I always new how to output the time, I just needs the two timers to use the label.
Quote Originally Posted by xBear Grylls View Post
I fixed it myself. And I only put up 2 threads 1 of which is disregarding this program. I am experienced but haven't programmed since 09'.
I always new how to output the time, I just needs the two timers to use the label.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-...ode-error.html <-- 1 hour ago.

The 'error' wasn't even timer-related :/
And you didn't say thanks to PepsiHacker (for solving such a silly problem).
(^^edit: I was wrong, you did click thnx : D Apparently the problem got fixed (?) - and this thread was abandoned)
Or update *your* thread* - mark as RESOLVED and give appropriate thnx.

"I fixed it myself." - Lie, or you 'wasted pepsihacker's time'.

edit: you're right, I wasn't paying attention and thought you had "released" this same clock app twice. Apparently it was someone else who released basically the exact same thing < a week ago. Either way..my question still stands: why release it.
I guess I wasted his time and I simply thanked him for his reply. Why is this such a big deal? I fixed the error while waiting for a reply. Either way it's not hard to make a Alarm or such.
"My code my design"
'Either way it's not hard to make a Alarm or such.'

:|

MODS should make a section for "not hard to make", I guess.
-Personally I expect 'hard' topics when I go into "the programming section on mpgh"...I guess I misunderstood what this section is for: fixing people's "not hard to make" code, then them releasing it and generously using the word 'my'.

No big deal, do what you do guy, I'll never reply to future post by you.

edit: I'm copy-pasting from our last posts here.....
" Either way..my question still stands: why release it." <--rhetorical question? I put period on accident. Meant to put a ?.

You<< "Either way it's not hard to make a Alarm or such."

Then why release it : ' (
Because its a program that I coded in VB. I don't see anything about having the program to be "hard".
It's not written anywhere, no: you're correct. -- Could be said about a lot of things. Ya digg?
Really isn't anything interesting in the programming section
From a quick test, i only get one unhandled exception.
 
Error Screen


Everything else seemed to work ok.
Maybe on the start button put something to check if that label equals ---- and return if it does.

I still thanked you for the contribution.
Quote Originally Posted by Pingo View Post
From a quick test, i only get one unhandled exception.
 
Error Screen


Everything else seemed to work ok.
Maybe on the start button put something to check if that label equals ---- and return if it does.

I still thanked you for the contribution.
Works completely fine for me!
So lets say it's 05:01:16 PM, We'd set the alarm for 05:01:30 PM, then click start.
Quote Originally Posted by xBear Grylls View Post
Works completely fine for me!
So lets say it's 05:01:16 PM, We'd set the alarm for 05:01:30 PM, then click start.
You didn't get what i was saying.
The error happens when you click start without setting the alarm.
It's unhandled, no biggy...
Not like im saying this is nooby or something, everyone starts, when i started using VB.NET first thing i did was a little spammer.But i think that programming categories should really contain "Multiplayer Game Hacking" content, and not some fake OS programs, calculators and alarms.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?