PBE SIGNUP!!!

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
PBE SIGNUP!!!
PBE signup is out hurry and make a few accounts!!!
thank you man you're epic made tons of accounts
I have problem , when i started LoL and logged in , it will say Succesfully logged in and then black screen !!! :/
^ yeah me too my old registered accounts working fine riot said they will solve this bug
thought it was at the beginning of every month
Damn! i came to my home late this night! Didnt have time for making an account damn! When will next sign up be? I really want an account!!
Quote Originally Posted by TheVangsgaard View Post
Damn! i came to my home late this night! Didnt have time for making an account damn! When will next sign up be? I really want an account!!
It's disabled until further notice. Seems like they've got an issue.
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
Whats PBE?
Not sure if you're joking, but it's pretty much beta testing (testing before the next patch comes out). It stands for Public Beta Environment.
Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post


Not sure if you're joking, but it's pretty much beta testing (testing before the next patch comes out). It stands for Public Beta Environment.
ooooohhh. I wasn't joking
I just pressed ESC when captcha loaded and I made the acc ^^
If anyone has an extra account could you please give it to me? They disabled creating accounts and I really want one. Thanks.
same as the guy above please I want only to check some champions but i don't want an acc forever
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us