I have problem , when i started LoL and logged in , it will say Succesfully logged in and then black screen !!! :/
Damn! i came to my home late this night! Didnt have time for making an account damn! When will next sign up be? I really want an account!!
Originally Posted by TheVangsgaard Damn! i came to my home late this night! Didnt have time for making an account damn! When will next sign up be? I really want an account!! It's disabled until further notice. Seems like they've got an issue.
Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz Whats PBE? Not sure if you're joking, but it's pretty much beta testing (testing before the next patch comes out). It stands for Public Beta Environment.
Originally Posted by Nyan Not sure if you're joking, but it's pretty much beta testing (testing before the next patch comes out). It stands for Public Beta Environment. ooooohhh. I wasn't joking
If anyone has an extra account could you please give it to me? They disabled creating accounts and I really want one. Thanks.