WTS★ Minecraft Premium Account ★ Only for 0.5$ ★ Vouches ★ Full-Conrol ★ 500+ InStock ★

Posts 1–15 of 84 · Page 1 of 6
★ Minecraft Premium Account ★ Only for 0.5$ ★ Trusted ★ Full-Control ★500+ InStock★
Welcome to CelesNetwork



►After purchasing the Account you got Full Acces.[✔]
►You can choose the Names![✔]
►You got full acces to change the Password and Skin.[✔]
►If the Account doesnt Work you get a other one![✔]
►24/7 Customer Service.[✔]
►You will have full access after purchase.[✔]

★ Cheaper than Anyone! ★

If Bought a account and working Please Vouch !

Thnx For Purchasing At Our Store.

If Any Issue please Contact via skype/customer support mail
If Sended An Issue In Customer Support it may take 24 Hours To Answer you.
If Issue In Skype Gonna help you immedatily !


Contact Info
Skype: KhadesPro
Email: icelesreal@gmail.com
msn:ce-les@live.nl
More info at the Site!


First 10 Buyers Event
The First 10 Buyers, will get a Extra Minecraft Account!


Thankyou for Buying everyone!!!!

Thanks for the vouches!
Already sold much accounts I really want to tthank you guys, hope I will sell more!!!


Wow Im selling very good, I dont know how much I can Thank you guys !!!!!!!
1 Vouch copy please?
Vouch copy please?
ill buy im gonna add u on skype 1 sec

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

when do i get my account? i bought
Quote Originally Posted by idungivafuhk View Post
Throw me a vouch khades
Sure whats ur skype


---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TalamanderSmith View Post
I added you.
Accepted u


---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kingdomkey284 View Post
ill buy im gonna add u on skype 1 sec

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

when do i get my account? i bought
Im really sorry , I wasnt online D: Was making homework. I will give u the account as soon as possible when you're online on skype

Whats ur skype btw?

And really thankyou for Purchasing

With the event u get a extra MC acc


---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jespac View Post
Vouch copy please?
Skype? Imma give u a vouch copy


---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Armeagdon View Post
1 Vouch copy please?
Skype? [For vouch]


---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

I will try to reply on all questions

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

Bump
#msgtoshort
Vouch for this guy nice accounts. Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Stressik View Post
Vouch for this guy nice accounts. Thanks.
Thankyou for Vouching
Just bought an acc (he gave me an extra alt :P). Vouche for this guy!
Already sold 10 Accounts! Still more in stock!!

Thankyou for Purchasing guys ;D


---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by abyssis View Post
Just bought an acc (he gave me an extra alt :P). Vouche for this guy!
Thanks for Vouching!
Accept my Skype I wanna buy
Quote Originally Posted by Aksego View Post
Accept my Skype I wanna buy
Thankyou for Purchasing
I send you one Skype invitation

(feder9961)
Quote Originally Posted by feder1 View Post
I send you one Skype invitation

(feder9961)
Yup accepted it
Posts 1–15 of 84 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?