100% legit, great seller and very attent! don't dude, buy the accounts!! vouch!!
Im Online guys! So u can buy!!!
---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------
Originally Posted by feder1
100% legit, great seller and very attent! don't dude, buy the accounts!! vouch!!
Thanks for vouching ;D
Gracias Amigo! ~Khades
Dude i bought 10 accs but you haven't responded yet, skype name: Friexx. Thanks
Edit: The trade went super great! This guy is a real proffesional and he knows what he is doing, bought 10 accs (good lord) and all were working! Buy from him! Thanks mate!
Originally Posted by Friexx (AKA hampan2)
Dude i bought 10 accs but you haven't responded yet, skype name: Friexx. Thanks
Responded, sended u 10 Accounts
Have a good day sir! Tack sir och ha en bra dag!
Originally Posted by Khades
Sure whats ur skype
---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 AM ----------
Accepted u
---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------
Im really sorry , I wasnt online D: Was making homework. I will give u the account as soon as possible when you're online on skype
Whats ur skype btw?
And really thankyou for Purchasing
With the event u get a extra MC acc
---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------
Skype? Imma give u a vouch copy
---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------
Skype? [For vouch]
---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------
I will try to reply on all questions
---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------
---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------
Originally Posted by idungivafuhk
Vouching for one of his minecraft accounts. Works just fine! This guy is legit so if you want to buy cheap and good accounts I suggest you use him. Don't forget to rep/thank him as well so he can get more sales! Gl @Khades with your future sales.
Thanks man
Originally Posted by Khades
No vouch for u
I dont want to give vouches to scammers sorry
---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------
Thanks man
hey can you add mrjaycee2012 on skype please? it wont let me add you and i would like 4 accounts please
Originally Posted by JayCee321
hey can you add mrjaycee2012 on skype please? it wont let me add you and i would like 4 accounts please
Sure I add u but I cant give them now got school
Vouching for one of his minecraft accounts. Works just fine! This guy is legit so if you want to buy cheap and good accounts I suggest you use him. Don't forget to rep/thank him as well so he can get more sales! Gl @Khades with your future sales.
Im Online again! back from school and Im taking any sales!!
bought two accounts off him
great service, thanks again!