[REQUEST] Name Change

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This can be closed, Thanks!
Thanks Arun!
I thanked + Rep'd you in another thread since you didn't post here yet.. but you were viewing it ^-^

Can be closed now
Lol what's the matter with your original name?
ANyways "Kamikaze"?
I approve!
Quote Originally Posted by [Guardian] View Post
Lol what's the matter with your original name?
ANyways "Kamikaze"?
I approve!
I made this account in 08 for hacks, i just became active recently..
So i want something that reflects my current self better [aka sounds cooler]
:P
Quote Originally Posted by PhotoNoobster View Post
KATANA FTW!!!!!!!!!!
Czar is BETTER !!
Kamikaze ftw.

But, You do know I'm still going to call you Leonz for a long while.
xD
Quote Originally Posted by kirapwns View Post
Kamikaze ftw.

But, You do know I'm still going to call you Leonz for a long while.
xD
Well.. LEON is my name [x
Czar?
Lame.
Should've went for Kamikaze.
Than I could've called you god.
Quote Originally Posted by kirapwns View Post
Czar?
Lame.
Should've went for Kamikaze.
Than I could've called you god.
lmao...
stfu Optimus x]
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us