InsanityQuest v1.1 (Lucky day bots & much more)

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
InsanityQuest v1.1 (Lucky day bots & much more)
Bots added:
Elder's Blood
Etherstorm War Rep
Fuchisia & Magenta Dyes
Golden Dragon Spear
Legion: Beginning the End
Legion Exercise No. 1
Legion Exercise No. 2
Legion Exercise No. 3
Legion Exercise No. 4
Legion Insanely Insane
Lycan Rep
Mana Golem
Pay Homage to Caladbolg
Rainbow Shards
Rainbow Shards - Leprechauns Only
Sandsea Rep
Sparrow's Blood
Spirit Orbs
Spirit Orbs [2]
St. Golden Tickets (You need to manually join luck)
Tainted Gems
Tainted Souls
Timeportal CP
Totems of Nulgath
Vampire Rep
Yokai Rep



Botting for tickets


Botting for shards


Virus Scan #1ⓘ
Virus Scan #2ⓘ

@Hero, @Nico approve please.
JamesR created the framework, I was confused.. sorry. So don't forget to thank JamesR
InsanityQuest v1.1_mpgh.net.rar12.6 MB · 202 downloads Scanning…
Why you credit Mystical for the Bot Framework? It was created by me...
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Why you credit Mystical for the Bot Framework? It was created by me...
I got the auto bots from Dark Mystic v3.3 a while back. i'm confused.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I got the auto bots from Dark Mystic v3.3 a while back. i'm confused.
DM never had Auto bots... Those default bots and the main botting engine came from the Bot Framework(I released it looong ago, because no one else besides me was coding aqw bots).
Do Auto-bots use skills? That may be the only difference.
Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
Do Auto-bots use skills? That may be the only difference.
Auto Bots and Bot Manger is about the same... except with the auto bots you have 50+ bots nestled in a combo box and all you have to do is click a button to get it started... talking about Auto Bots did you ever get it set up on your trainer?
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Auto Bots and Bot Manger is about the same... expect with the auto bots you have 50+ bots nestled in a combo box and all you have to do is click a button to get it started... talking about Auto Bots did you ever get it set up on your trainer?
Sorry but your video got taken down before I could barely do anything...
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
DM never had Auto bots... Those default bots and the main botting engine came from the Bot Framework(I released it looong ago, because no one else besides me was coding aqw bots).
Sorry, I'll fix the credits in v1.2 and I'll state in the original post that you made the framework.

Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
Sorry but your video got taken down before I could barely do anything...
Do you have teamviewer? I can set it up for you
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Sorry, I'll fix the credits in v1.2 and I'll state in the original post that you made the framework.


Do you have teamviewer? I can set it up for you
Im not actually on my computer right now, dammit... D:
I will try this one since LeBot 6.5 hasn't been released yet by JamesRo

Thanks
Cant wait to use it!!
well thx for this!
yep. its look like Le Bot UI maybe you have to change that , just suggest
not available
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?