Mac

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Mac
I have a mac computer, but I want to run Le Bot 6.4, Dark Mystic, Insanity Quest etc. I know you can buy CrossOver, but I don't have any money to do that. Also, Crossover dosent seem to work. I click command+o when in it, and try and open Le bot 6.4.exe, but it dosent load.I feel like I need a tutorial on it. Anyways back to the main point: Are there any free Crossover type things that are good for a mac 10.7.5?

Thanks
i got mine for free but thats because i get my programs illeglely
Care to Share o.o?
Quote Originally Posted by DannyTheWiz View Post
I have a mac computer, but I want to run Le Bot 6.4, Dark Mystic, Insanity Quest etc. I know you can buy CrossOver, but I don't have any money to do that. Also, Crossover dosent seem to work. I click command+o when in it, and try and open Le bot 6.4.exe, but it dosent load.I feel like I need a tutorial on it. Anyways back to the main point: Are there any free Crossover type things that are good for a mac 10.7.5?

Thanks
Crossover didn't work for me on my Mac. I just used Windows Parallel and purchased a license.
Quote Originally Posted by DannyTheWiz View Post
I have a mac computer, but I want to run Le Bot 6.4, Dark Mystic, Insanity Quest etc. I know you can buy CrossOver, but I don't have any money to do that. Also, Crossover dosent seem to work. I click command+o when in it, and try and open Le bot 6.4.exe, but it dosent load.I feel like I need a tutorial on it. Anyways back to the main point: Are there any free Crossover type things that are good for a mac 10.7.5?

Thanks
InsanityQuest is compatible for macs, no need to buy any programs
And you can ask JamesR to export the file in .app and Le Bot 6.5 would work for Mac also
You can try Wine or Parallels Desktop, one of my friends said they work.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
InsanityQuest is compatible for macs, no need to buy any programs
And you can ask JamesR to export the file in .app and Le Bot 6.5 would work for Mac also
.app export is working now? I'm truly shocked o.O
When I started you couldn't load AQW by using the default Flash Projector(.exe and .app), and I never tried again since...
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
You can try Wine or Parallels Desktop, one of my friends said they work.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------



.app export is working now? I'm truly shocked o.O
When I started you couldn't load AQW by using the default Flash Projector(.exe and .app), and I never tried again since...
You should do that I sometimes have to use my friend's iMac.
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
You can try Wine or Parallels Desktop, one of my friends said they work.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------



.app export is working now? I'm truly shocked o.O
When I started you couldn't load AQW by using the default Flash Projector(.exe and .app), and I never tried again since...
Yep, it's working. You should make 6.5 compatible for mac.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Yep, it's working. You should make 6.5 compatible for mac.
I'll just need to install the full version of CS5.5(right now I'm using the portable one and some options are disabled)...
You would do that for me James? xD And the only problem with AQWInsanity is I don't know how to use .rar files...

I hope 6.5 will be compatible with mac /Insanity quest can be .app'd aswell
Quote Originally Posted by DannyTheWiz View Post
You would do that for me James? xD And the only problem with AQWInsanity is I don't know how to use .rar files...

I hope 6.5 will be compatible with mac /Insanity quest can be .app'd aswell
You download a program like Winrar and extract the program. Also, InsanityQuest is compatible for mac so you can already use it.
But when I extract it it changes to a .exe file.
Quote Originally Posted by DannyTheWiz View Post
But when I extract it it changes to a .exe file.
Yes but there is also a folder called "InsanityQuest.app"
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?