HTML Editor v1.1

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
/approved

Wow, this is pretty nice. I still prefer Notepad++ though :P.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
/approved

Wow, this is pretty nice. I still prefer Notepad++ though :P.
Thanks alot for the most fastest approve in da world D
I hope you like it <3
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
/approved

Wow, this is pretty nice. I still prefer Notepad++ though :P.
It is pretty nice, I still prefer Notepad++ too >__<!
Does it support text highlights?
Wow, very nice! Must have taken a lot of time . I wish it showed different colors depending on the code like Notepad++, that'd be pretty cool :3.
Quote Originally Posted by SomeAsianDude View Post
Wow, very nice! Must have taken a lot of time . I wish it showed different colors depending on the code like Notepad++, that'd be pretty cool :3.
It has colors, go to Fonts -> Colors
and choose any color you want

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pureskill14 View Post
Nice Work
Thank you <3
Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
It has colors, go to Fonts -> Colors
and choose any color you want

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------



Thank you <3
Does the color go specifically by code like type of code or is all the font that color you picked?
NotePad Plus Plus (++) - is the best.

But good job.
Pretty good job Might need your help with something, add me in Skype please: justindufisch
Looks good. I'd still prefer Notepad ++ like everyone else but you know, you did a good job.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us