So basically I want to link all the sites to a program and they can choose what site to upload from and then the links would show in textboxes. So lets say there would be a combo box, 1. imgur - Then they add the picture to an open file dialogue and it uploads to the site and the output goes into text boxes. This is important! Please help
Originally Posted by xBear Grylls
So basically I want to link all the sites to a program and they can choose what site to upload from and then the links would show in textboxes. So lets say there would be a combo box, 1. imgur - Then they add the picture to an open file dialogue and it uploads to the site and the output goes into text boxes. This is important! Please help
First off, you'll will need a function that allows you to upload to those sites. Most sites have what they call "API" (Application Programming Interface) that allows you to upload images to their site and return an image link, linking to that image.
Once you have that, the rest is simple.
Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz
First off, you'll will need a function that allows you to upload to those sites. Most sites have what they call "API" (Application Programming Interface) that allows you to upload images to their site and return an image link, linking to that image.
Once you have that, the rest is simple.
I know about the API, where would I accquire it? And if not, can't I use a webbrowsers getvalue?
Thank for so much for your reply.
Originally Posted by xBear Grylls
I know about the API, where would I accquire it? And if not, can't I use a webbrowsers getvalue?
Thank for so much for your reply.