Image uploader

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Image uploader
So basically I want to link all the sites to a program and they can choose what site to upload from and then the links would show in textboxes. So lets say there would be a combo box, 1. imgur - Then they add the picture to an open file dialogue and it uploads to the site and the output goes into text boxes. This is important! Please help
Quote Originally Posted by xBear Grylls View Post
So basically I want to link all the sites to a program and they can choose what site to upload from and then the links would show in textboxes. So lets say there would be a combo box, 1. imgur - Then they add the picture to an open file dialogue and it uploads to the site and the output goes into text boxes. This is important! Please help
First off, you'll will need a function that allows you to upload to those sites. Most sites have what they call "API" (Application Programming Interface) that allows you to upload images to their site and return an image link, linking to that image.

Once you have that, the rest is simple.
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

First off, you'll will need a function that allows you to upload to those sites. Most sites have what they call "API" (Application Programming Interface) that allows you to upload images to their site and return an image link, linking to that image.

Once you have that, the rest is simple.
I know about the API, where would I accquire it? And if not, can't I use a webbrowsers getvalue?
Thank for so much for your reply.
Quote Originally Posted by xBear Grylls View Post
I know about the API, where would I accquire it? And if not, can't I use a webbrowsers getvalue?
Thank for so much for your reply.
Read this over.
If you still need help, ask me.
The Imgur API - General Informationⓘ
Quote Originally Posted by xBear Grylls View Post
I really don't want to bother you, do you mind walking me through this?
Better yet, I give you an alternative way of doing this.
When do you NEED to have this done by?
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

Better yet, I give you an alternative way of doing this.
When do you NEED to have this done by?
Im free all this week
Quote Originally Posted by xBear Grylls View Post
Im free all this week
Good. Remind me tomorrow or in like.. 4 hours from now. I'll help you
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

Good. Remind me tomorrow or in like.. 4 hours from now. I'll help you
Where can I get started?
Quote Originally Posted by xBear Grylls View Post
Where can I get started?
Read up on the API page if you can understand it.

Do you have teamviewer? Or anything like that? I can help you out better that way
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

Read up on the API page if you can understand it.

Do you have teamviewer? Or anything like that? I can help you out better that way
Teamviewer, skype, join.me..
Quote Originally Posted by xBear Grylls View Post
Teamviewer, skype, join.me..
I'll VM you
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

I'll VM you
Says you aren't connected, ill keep trying
Quote Originally Posted by xBear Grylls View Post
Says you aren't connected, ill keep trying
I'll just do it tomorrow. I gotta spend some time with my girl now. I be on tomorrow. Just hit me up
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

I'll just do it tomorrow. I gotta spend some time with my girl now. I be on tomorrow. Just hit me up
Sure thing man, thanks for your help and replies!
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us