When I try to join a game in any game type, it says when I join a game: "Disconnect by host" please help because I reset my internet and restarting my steam. Please help because I've been trying for a couple of hours.
Originally Posted by Iwannabeahacker
When I try to join a game in any game type, it says when I join a game: "Disconnect by host" please help because I reset my internet and restarting my steam. Please help because I've been trying for a couple of hours.
Well, I suppose this means one of your custom classes or some stats/rewards is incorrect.
Originally Posted by Jorndel
Well, I suppose this means one of your custom classes or some stats/rewards is incorrect.
Do you know how to fix it?
Nope, my guess would be to reset my classes.
If that don't work...
Use a trainer to set all my stuff to 0.
Mainly: Do an account reset.
(And hack your stuff back )
But what do you mean? What should I do to my classes cuz I reset and still doesn't work. (My classes are default now)
Originally Posted by Iwannabeahacker
But what do you mean? What should I do to my classes cuz I reset and still doesn't work. (My classes are default now)
Reset your account.
When I used to hack this game.
I got that once, and that was because I had some very bad stats.
Originally Posted by Jorndel
Reset your account.
When I used to hack this game.
I got that once, and that was because I had some very bad stats.
I reset it and still the same thing. But what should I do to the classes?
Originally Posted by Iwannabeahacker
I reset it and still the same thing. But what should I do to the classes?
Did you use any hack before this happened to you? (Should have asked that first )
Originally Posted by Jorndel
Did you use any hack before this happened to you? (Should have asked that first )
Yeah but I stopped and haven't played in 2 months
Originally Posted by Iwannabeahacker
Yeah but I stopped and haven't played in 2 months
So, you don't know which hack you used then :S
Now that's some scary stuff right there...
>You might just go get IW5M or TeknoGods MW3
Originally Posted by Jorndel
So, you don't know which hack you used then :S
Now that's some scary stuff right there...
>You might just go get IW5M or TeknoGods MW3
I used Master131's aimbot and Viper's trainer
---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------
Originally Posted by Jorndel
So, you don't know which hack you used then :S
Now that's some scary stuff right there...
>You might just go get IW5M or TeknoGods MW3
Do I have to change my classes? Or do I need to reinstall?
Originally Posted by Iwannabeahacker
I used Master131's aimbot and Viper's trainer
---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------
Do I have to change my classes? Or do I need to reinstall?
Must have been the trainer then...
-Can't help you with that tho. 2 months is a 'very' long time :S
Originally Posted by Jorndel
Must have been the trainer then...
-Can't help you with that tho. 2 months is a 'very' long time :S
What do I do then? Do I have reinstall the game?
@Jorndel, this isn't BO2, as far as I know, stats editing doesn't cause this. Actually, isn't this the new anti-cheat? When the server detects a player has an unfair advantage (hack) then it disconnects them?
Originally Posted by Kenshin13
@Jorndel, this isn't BO2, as far as I know, stats editing doesn't cause this. Actually, isn't this the new anti-cheat? When the server detects a player has an unfair advantage (hack) then it disconnects them?
X,x
Don't try to get smart on me.
>Was hacking MW3 before you even came to this section...