hello i am just wondering if any one wants to come loot stuff and kill people and all that shit ummm just put ya skype or steam down ther i will add you and we will own like a boss C:
thanks
link me to a hack that works with no lag and such (preferably free + has aimbot) and sure I will join u
I want sir <3 skype: tonywadin
and I got a forever alone picture so add me and we go c:
i wourld love to join my skype is :glas1233
skype : Dannyheine
with the photo
Originally Posted by iosif101
hello i am just wondering if any one wants to come loot stuff and kill people and all that shit ummm just put ya skype or steam down ther i will add you and we will own like a boss C:
thanks
lewise2195, add me and we will fuck shit up.
lol after getting free VIP shitz go crazy Bleheeh.....