ExclamationSolvedNeed help with Puto AMO Macro V2

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Need help with Puto AMO Macro V2
Hi MPGH,
i Need help with Puto AMO Macro V2,
I do not know how to turn it on, After I click "Set" and "Enable" It does not work.
What should I do pls?
Quote Originally Posted by BLETNE View Post
Hi MPGH,
i Need help with Puto AMO Macro V2,
I do not know how to turn it on, After I click "Set" and "Enable" It does not work.
What should I do pls?
Go into the game and change your fire button to the middle mouse key. After that enable the macro before the game starts and it should work.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


Go into the game and change your fire button to the middle mouse key. After that enable the macro before the game starts and it should work.
bro I change it to button to the middle mouse but still dosent work, I have to push a button? How am I supposed to run it ?
Quote Originally Posted by BLETNE View Post
bro I change it to button to the middle mouse but still dosent work, I have to push a button? How am I supposed to run it ?
In the game change your shooting settings and play. Go back out and press set and then enable. Go back to the game and play.
Quote Originally Posted by BLETNE View Post
bro I change it to button to the middle mouse but still dosent work, I have to push a button? How am I supposed to run it ?
Try pressing L as the hotkey to start the Macro once in game, and also set the milliseconds correctly. Have a look here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/282-allian...ml#post7713648
Quote Originally Posted by Please Shut The Fuck Up. View Post
I don't see how or where it is solved with no reply by the thread starter.
once its set to middle mouse! use the left click to shoot with macro active! middle mouse without macro!
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?