Inject Hack

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Inject Hack
Hi,

how to inject the Hack by ZicoS77?
If I open the Injector before I open the Game, the Game send me error. "Hack Tool has detected". If I open the Injector after open the Game and starting I get the same error messages too. How to fix this?


Regards NFSWDevTeam
Quote Originally Posted by NFSWDevTeam View Post
Hi,

how to inject the Hack by ZicoS77?
If I open the Injector before I open the Game, the Game send me error. "Hack Tool has detected". If I open the Injector after open the Game and starting I get the same error messages too. How to fix this?


Regards NFSWDevTeam
Mate atm no hacks are working, you will have to wait , backd00r already sayd he will post a new hack soon
Yes backd00r create hack for Mpgh

And my create hack for my news Website
Quote Originally Posted by ac-zicos77 View Post
Yes backd00r create hack for Mpgh

And my create hack for my news Website

it will be for free or i need to buy it?
The hook is bugged bro d;
It's your injector.
backdoor hack is hard use

i think use Inject MPGH
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us