SolvedHELP ME WITH INFISTARS NEW MENU

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
HELP ME WITH INFISTARS NEW MENU
I WONNA RELEASE IT BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO REMOVE ADS ADD ME ON SKYPE:MALIDRAVAS
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
Good luck removing all the ads
ty, lol its only 1 add
Dafuq o_o i mean good luck
i offered to help you on skype but you are ignoring me...?
I'm not kidding. Don't fucking leak this shit. It's the first time in a while that I've had a Newer RE
I wonder, do you just not know how to remove ads or what? Do you not know what they look like or something? I would just wait until Chickeninabiskit gets on or Distraught and they will probably do it for you... then again you'd probably REALLY like the thanks that comes with releasing menus so that probably won't happen.
hell yeah i am
Quote Originally Posted by lolekxx View Post
hell yeah i am

please dont just let it be release for atleast a month
The RE in it doesn't work on dayz, works on wasteland only.
Quote Originally Posted by lolekxx View Post
I WONNA RELEASE IT BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO REMOVE ADS ADD ME ON SKYPE:MALIDRAVAS

IT tries to leak someones work but is not even able to Remove a few letters / partial strings from a script.
Quote Originally Posted by infiSTAR View Post
IT tries to leak someones work but is not even able to Remove a few letters / partial strings from a script.
Hahahaha, i love how you dont get mad at people leaking your stuff, you just laugh at them
Quote Originally Posted by Lewis brown View Post
Hahahaha, i love how you dont get mad at people leaking your stuff, you just laugh at them
He didn't leak it. He couldn't because he doesn't know how to remove ads.
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
He didn't leak it. He couldn't because he doesn't know how to remove ads.
I know he didn't leak this but in the past some of his stuff has been leaked
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?