I WONNA RELEASE IT BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO REMOVE ADS ADD ME ON SKYPE:MALIDRAVAS
Good luck removing all the ads
Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise
Good luck removing all the ads
ty, lol its only 1 add
Dafuq o_o i mean good luck
i offered to help you on skype but you are ignoring me...?
I'm not kidding. Don't fucking leak this shit. It's the first time in a while that I've had a Newer RE
I wonder, do you just not know how to remove ads or what? Do you not know what they look like or something? I would just wait until Chickeninabiskit gets on or Distraught and they will probably do it for you... then again you'd probably REALLY like the thanks that comes with releasing menus so that probably won't happen.
You aint leaking shit san.
hell yeah i am
Originally Posted by lolekxx
hell yeah i am
please dont just let it be release for atleast a month
The RE in it doesn't work on dayz, works on wasteland only.
Originally Posted by lolekxx
I WONNA RELEASE IT BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO REMOVE ADS ADD ME ON SKYPE:MALIDRAVAS
IT tries to leak someones work but is not even able to Remove a few letters / partial strings from a script.
Originally Posted by infiSTAR
IT tries to leak someones work but is not even able to Remove a few letters / partial strings from a script.
Hahahaha, i love how you dont get mad at people leaking your stuff, you just laugh at them
Originally Posted by Lewis brown
Hahahaha, i love how you dont get mad at people leaking your stuff, you just laugh at them
He didn't leak it. He couldn't because he doesn't know how to remove ads.
Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise
He didn't leak it. He couldn't because he doesn't know how to remove ads.
I know he didn't leak this but in the past some of his stuff has been leaked