WTS~Nexon Nx Method~

Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
~Nexon Nx Method~
Selling/Paypal Gift

New ¦¦¦~Free Nx Methods~¦¦¦
I found out about them. There New Know 1 Knows Them.
No selling rights. Unless you buy sellers rights for $5
Skype: lukasz.palenica
Vouch:1 copy, Must have 3000+ posts


Selling 1 Method for $10 since its new and no one knows it!
Selling Rights and 1 Method $15
Or 20k Nx (To The People Without Paypal), You Get MM Or Go First

Selling Both Methods for $15 (save $5, when buying both)
Selling Rights and Both Methods for $17 (save $3)
Or 25k Nx (To The People Without Paypal), You Get MM Or Go First


Skype: lukasz.palenica
I'd take that vouch copy.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
I'd take that vouch copy.
Never seen a GM ask for a vouch If Tony isnt on, I could give you the vouch since I have it. lordix111 is my skype.
Quote Originally Posted by TripperNet View Post

Never seen a GM ask for a vouch If Tony isnt on, I could give you the vouch since I have it. lordix111 is my skype.
I'll go to bed for today, sorry. And yea, this is still my section.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


I'll go to bed for today, sorry. And yea, this is still my section.
True add me tomorrow, if Tony hasnt given it to you. Good night
Might consider after Nico comes back with more info.
i can vouch Nico skype is lukasz.palenica and theres more posts of this on MPGH from me many people vouched i will give last copy to @Nico
lol

This better not be a guide to doing those bs offers for "free" NX. That's my first thought.

I'm extremely skeptical as many others are, but I will say I've seen places where not only gold is being sold but NX and NX items from both past and present.
He did give me the method but I can't tell if it works.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
He did give me the method but I can't tell if it works.
Please let us know if it works!
Quote Originally Posted by weepee View Post
Please let us know if it works!
Can't check, sorry.
Quote Originally Posted by weepee View Post
Please let us know if it works!
method 1 takes 1 week to work which max you get is 100k nx and method 2 is instant but risky and you can get unlimited @Nico if you want method 2 just ask over skype
Decided to give it a shot since two methods for $15 didn't seem that bad. He gave me the info after I sent my payment +1 vouch.
Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark` View Post
bump dump .......
Hmm takes 1 week to work? I mean what if it doesn't work lol. 100% guaranteed?
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us