Free RP
I'm selling a method with FULL support, you can ask as many dumb questions as you want, I'm on 14 hours a day (what a life) and if i'm not I'm sleeping, And by full support, I mean full support, if there is a single button you don't know how to use, I will help you.
I've gotten around 6k rp, and in about 2 weeks I'll hit the 100 friends mark, which means 10k rp, 20k ip, The grey Warwick skin, Medieval Twitch skin and a rune page. You can even sell referrals using your method,
I provide the method on how to farm referrals, how to stop them from getting banned, how to set up EVERYTHING.
The price is $20 - This might be expensive but people sell it for $30 with no support whatsoever. I can guarantee you get your money back in RP, and if you don't I can refund you 100% of the money you paid me. Remember, full support makes things easy
.
For any questions or inquiries, add me on skype - mpghtrinity or mpghtrinity@hotmail.com
EDIT: You can easily farm 5 (I do more) referrals a day, in 2 weeks thats 70, it is completely autopilot except setting things up.
I've gotten around 6k rp, and in about 2 weeks I'll hit the 100 friends mark, which means 10k rp, 20k ip, The grey Warwick skin, Medieval Twitch skin and a rune page. You can even sell referrals using your method,
I provide the method on how to farm referrals, how to stop them from getting banned, how to set up EVERYTHING.
The price is $20 - This might be expensive but people sell it for $30 with no support whatsoever. I can guarantee you get your money back in RP, and if you don't I can refund you 100% of the money you paid me. Remember, full support makes things easy
.For any questions or inquiries, add me on skype - mpghtrinity or mpghtrinity@hotmail.com
EDIT: You can easily farm 5 (I do more) referrals a day, in 2 weeks thats 70, it is completely autopilot except setting things up.




