WTSC# Lessons

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
C# Lessons
Greetings,
My name is UniveX, and I would like to sell some lessons of c#.

I can teach you many things, especially botting. I can make httpbots, bots for mmorpg's and image detection/pixel detection based bots. And many others things of course, even the basics, if you will want to. Memory hacking isn't problem also.

If you are interested, or you want more information, add me on skype: martis011

Thanks for reading.
I'll add you for some questions if I may
Quote Originally Posted by I EAT COCK View Post
I'll add you for some questions if I may
Hello, of course, just add me
Bump.
//tooshort
Bump.
//tooshort
ne myslim to je dobre firmu pro mpgh, ale je lespi pro... nevym... hack forums??? protoze pro hacking, C# je dobre...

gde se na ucil se jak psat c#?
Hey, its nice that you have translated it to Czech, but lets type in English, because the translation isn't best at all. I've learned all I can on forums, and mostly on google.

EDIT: I don't know why, but it seems like h.a.ckforums firewalled Czech Republic, so I can't go there
if you can teach me hacking a game .. i will pay you!
my level out of ten = 0 .. i learnt nothin yet
Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
if you can teach me hacking a game .. i will pay you!
my level out of ten = 0 .. i learnt nothin yet
Based on what you want to hack, if its serverside, then there is no way how to do it. If its clientside and can be edited by memory hacking, then I'm your guy.
Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
do you have skype? @univex
Yup, it disappeared from my profile Name is univexnet
Bump.
//tooshort
Bump.
//tooshort
how long are the lessons? is it an e-book or personal training? how many lessons will i need to take to become decent? Does it require a good amount of knowledge before hand? could we please have more info cause i want to know exactly what I'm buying
Quote Originally Posted by SamisJam View Post
how long are the lessons? is it an e-book or personal training? how many lessons will i need to take to become decent? Does it require a good amount of knowledge before hand? could we please have more info cause i want to know exactly what I'm buying
Well, I never made any lessons for somebody. It's not ebook, I will teach you "personaly". I don't know how many lessons it will gonna take, its based on what you want to learn and also how much often you want to learn C# is my first lang and I learned it pretty fast. I don't say that I know it from 100%, but im advanced in it. Add me on skype if you want some more info.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?