Red faceunhackable server

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
unhackable server
Hello, There is a server called Thezombieinfection.com
The mod they use is called breakingpoint, and according to the admins they are unhackable.


Would really love to give them a reality check, please and thank you!


ts3.thezombieinfection.com <-- the IP to the TS, in the help desk there is a link to the launcher
Quote Originally Posted by alexgopro View Post
Hello, There is a server called Thezombieinfection.com
The mod they use is called breakingpoint, and according to the admins they are unhackable.


Would really love to give them a reality check, please and thank you!


ts3.thezombieinfection.com <-- the IP to the TS, in the help desk there is a link to the launcher
Do it yourself, we aren't your slaves.
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
Do it yourself, we aren't your slaves.
Chill out, you can't speak for everyone. Some people WANT to do it for him.
Quote Originally Posted by TheAbortedJr View Post
Chill out, you can't speak for everyone. Some people WANT to do it for him.
He has 19 posts, no one knows him and he expects us to hack a server for him...
I think not.
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
He has 19 posts, no one knows him and he expects us to hack a server for him...
I think not.
Give me a reason why not? As i said, some people want to help.
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
He has 19 posts, no one knows him and he expects us to hack a server for him...
I think not.
Why would post count and worthless crap like that matter? Why would someone be more inclined to do crap for a "well known" or high post count member? Sounds to me to much like fanboyism or fawning over someone you think is "cool" over having posted a lot.

Gonna give that server a nice reality check.
Quote Originally Posted by loveundermytail View Post
Why would post count and worthless crap like that matter? Why would someone be more inclined to do crap for a "well known" or high post count member? Sounds to me to much like fanboyism or fawning over someone you think is "cool".

Gonna give that server a nice reality check.
I would be more inclined to do something for a more well known member than someone who only comes on this forum when they want something.
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
I would be more inclined to do something for a more well known member than someone who only comes on this forum when they want something.

I'm on this forum every night, I just dont run my mouth about pointless crap. Post count is not everything, same with "thanks"
Quote Originally Posted by notmee View Post
I'm on this forum every night, I just dont run my mouth about pointless crap. Post count is not everything, same with "thanks"
You aren't the voice of MPGH. Some of us want to do this. He was merely asking us to hack on it. I never see him demanding him us to hack for him
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
He has 19 posts, no one knows him and he expects us to hack a server for him...
I think not.
Well, I suppose you say this so you can get your posts up right?

Wouldn't want to look bad on a forum over the internet!

I thank you all for taking you're time to respond, and possibly help out with these shenanigans
Quote Originally Posted by alexgopro View Post
Well, I suppose you say this so you can get your posts up right?

Wouldn't want to look bad on a forum over the internet!

I thank you all for taking you're time to respond, and possibly help out with these shenanigans
I don't really care about my post count, I post because I want to post.
@Terror In Paradise you are on every single help thread saying do it your self... You might as well not comment if you are just going to say that
Lol, Everyone is teaming up on @Terror In Paradise but to be honest Ralexk97 is right. And to what i said earilyer you are on everypost saying do it yourself we arn't your personal army. You might as well not post if thats the only thing you have to say
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us