OutdatedDevCon file Signature bypass

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
DevCon file Signature bypass
Just drop the file in the same place as DevCon.PBO make sure there are no other .pbo files. For example if you have wookie executer simply go into the addons file inside wookie files and delete all, but devcon.pbo then place this file inside. (Shown in below screenshot)


Launch the game enable wookie then run hacks like normal except you can get on all servers.

Virus Scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b...is/1365644486/ⓘ
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...3de410c0186e3cⓘ
DevCon.pbo.a3_mpgh.net.rar639 B · 358 downloads Scanning…
Please.Fucking.Approve
Hope it's real, but you need 2 virus scans.
Quote Originally Posted by Sorox View Post
Hope it's real, but you need 2 virus scans.
OK, I'll get another one now.
Quote Originally Posted by candybox View Post
This will be fun
Very fun indeed
Virus scan the rar. file itself.
please approve @[MPGH]Flengo @[MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
Can't wait to see this get approved. I wanna be able to use my scripts xD
this is going to sound noobish...but could someone explain step-by-step what to do? I have never used cheat engine before
Quote Originally Posted by ctpearce View Post
this is going to sound noobish...but could someone explain step-by-step what to do? I have never used cheat engine before
This has nothing to do with cheat engine...
Quote Originally Posted by HWninja View Post
Just drop the file in the same place as DevCon.PBO make sure there are no other .pbo files. For example if you have wookie executer simply go into the addons file inside wookie files and delete all, but devcon.pbo then place this file inside. (Shown in below screenshot)


Launch the game enable wookie then run hacks like normal except you can get on all servers.

Virus Scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b...is/1365644486/
DevCon.pbo.a3.bisign - Jotti's malware scan
Doesn't work.
Kicks me from every game I join unless it initially allowed hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by Sorox View Post
Doesn't work.
Kicks me from every game I join unless it initially allowed hacks.

What server are you trying to join, if your trying to join stratis life they patched it from version 0.3.3+
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?