PvP Keybinds

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
PvP Keybinds
So i am having trouble with AQW PvP.
Everyone moves around and around, and i can't cuz i dont know how to use keybinds for aqw.
I play league of legends very much, so is there a way to set you keybinds to qwer?
Anyway, how do i change my skills to keys?
Hope you can help me :/
Number keys(1-5) are the skills.
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Number keys(1-5) are the skills.
enemy magnet helps
Wow. A LoL player. You must be used to the QWER setup. Well, it's their strategy. They REALLY WILL move a lot. Use enemy magnet to troll them like a boss. :3
Quote Originally Posted by potatomaniac View Post
Wow. A LoL player. You must be used to the QWER setup. Well, it's their strategy. They REALLY WILL move a lot. Use enemy magnet to troll them like a boss. :3
Won't you get banned using enemy magnet in PVP?
Like if they will report you because they're pissed.
Quote Originally Posted by jp06 View Post
Won't you get banned using enemy magnet in PVP?
Like if they will report you because they're pissed.
Hmm. I won't answer that but remember these words. By using trainers, bots and the like, you are putting your self in risk. Use it with caution.
Quote Originally Posted by jp06 View Post
Won't you get banned using enemy magnet in PVP?
Like if they will report you because they're pissed.
I heard from @JamesRo that only you see the Enemy Magnet. (not sure)
Yet the effect will be felt by the opponent. (you know.. damage and skills and.. stuff)
@JamesRo correct me if I'm wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
I heard from @JamesRo that only you see the Enemy Magnet. (not sure)
Yet the effect will be felt by the opponent. (you know.. damage and skills and.. stuff)
@JamesRo correct me if I'm wrong.
Yep, that's it.
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Yep, that's it.
Wait, doesn't mean for the opponent that somethings wrong, since he takes damage from Auto Attack, but he's moving? I'm confused..
Quote Originally Posted by aukealert View Post
So i am having trouble with AQW PvP.
Everyone moves around and around, and i can't cuz i dont know how to use keybinds for aqw.
I play league of legends very much, so is there a way to set you keybinds to qwer?
Anyway, how do i change my skills to keys?
Hope you can help me :/
They move around and around so they can dodge your attacks, Also 1-4 are the skills.

I recommend you to use warrior class in PvP
Quote Originally Posted by Hatred [BOT] View Post
They move around and around so they can dodge your attacks, Also 1-4 are the skills.

I recommend you to use warrior class in PvP
Warrior, a melee class? Definitely a caster class. Now, more like DBSK, Shaman/ES, TSS, etc. But, i'll go with DBSK.
Quote Originally Posted by aukealert View Post
So i am having trouble with AQW PvP.
Everyone moves around and around, and i can't cuz i dont know how to use keybinds for aqw.
I play league of legends very much, so is there a way to set you keybinds to qwer?
Anyway, how do i change my skills to keys?
Hope you can help me :/
Use a caster class?
Thanks for your helps guys!
Quote Originally Posted by MissSuicideSheep View Post
I find it impossible to get pvps'
Get what!? ..
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?