Heroes and Generals hack

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Heroes and Generals hack
So I came across a nice new game, and it has no antihax as far as I know.
The problem is, its prolly serverbased...
Now I need someone who as some knowlegde about hacking and strings.
I want to make a aimbot/ESP.
If anyone can help, I would be thankfull!
Aimbot and ESPs use player position to work. If the players are displayed on your screen, inevitebly their position should be somewhere in the memory. If you use a memory scanner like cheat engine, you could retrieve this position and make a program that draw/aim enemy position.
Quote Originally Posted by LightUmbreon View Post
Aimbot and ESPs use player position to work. If the players are displayed on your screen, inevitebly their position should be somewhere in the memory. If you use a memory scanner like cheat engine, you could retrieve this position and make a program that draw/aim enemy position.
I know that now, but I get around 316 strings for the Y axis.
Should I only look at the green codes, or just all?
hi bandito i wish u luck. i love this game
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us