Hack this unhackable server!

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Hack this unhackable server!
Hello everyone! Im requesting as a favor if someone would hack and kick this server offline due to horrible adminship. Look at it as a challenge! I couldnt get my hacks past their antihack but if anyone wants a go, its all yours! Heres the server ip 184.173.146.62:2332

Thanks!
Not your slave.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
Not your slave.
It's funny, when I say that I get about 6 angry people replying to me...
I bet you'll get none.

On-topic: If it's an "unhackable server" then how are we suppose to hack it?
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
Not your slave.
Why do you guys keep saying that.
He didn't ask you, he asked it in general.
So why do you say:
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
Not your slave.
?
Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
Why do you guys keep saying that.
He didn't ask you, he asked it in general.
So why do you say:
?
It's annoying having some random person coming on here expecting people to hack for him.
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
It's annoying having some random person coming on here expecting people to hack for him.
It's also annoying how people (I shall not name them) keep saying that they aren't slaves or someone's personal army.
Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
It's also annoying how people (I shall not name them) keep saying that they aren't slaves or someone's personal army.
Hmmmmmmm...
Who could that be?
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
It's funny, when I say that I get about 6 angry people replying to me...
I bet you'll get none.

On-topic: If it's an "unhackable server" then how are we suppose to hack it?
Just say it. I can see you're someone who doesn't sugar-coat things, I like that. Remember this quote:
"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something".
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
Not your slave.
He wasn't just talking to you, there is other people who would, why say that? I understand it could be annoying having people ask for stuff.
Quote Originally Posted by juicebox1155 View Post
Hello everyone! Im requesting as a favor if someone would hack and kick this server offline due to horrible adminship. Look at it as a challenge! I couldnt get my hacks past their antihack but if anyone wants a go, its all yours! Heres the server ip 184.173.146.62:2332

Thanks!
Thanks for the nice words.

-admin of that server.
Ok, i got my hack menu open.. ready for some action?

just prooving this is the right server as you see (excelsior)

Excelsior in my hack menu player list

http://screenshu.com/static/uploads/.../13/l7rg9m.jpgⓘ

Job well done
As you can see excelsior in the right
admin shutted down server
prooven hackable
Quote Originally Posted by Peakz View Post
As you can see excelsior in the right
admin shutted down server
prooven hackable
I have never claimed to be unhackable.
no you didnt but OP did
Quote Originally Posted by Peakz View Post
Ok, i got my hack menu open.. ready for some action?

just prooving this is the right server as you see (excelsior)

Excelsior in my hack menu player list

http://screenshu.com/static/uploads/.../13/l7rg9m.jpg

Job well done
As you can see excelsior in the right
admin shutted down server
prooven hackable
Well, nice job Peakz, but we all know the claim that something is unhackable is never true, and probably never will be, which makes me wonder why the mods keep allowing these threads to be made as they are pretty much just advertising/spam/revenge threads.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us