Hey guys!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Hey guys!
So if you look in my sig, @Hugo Boss and I started a youtube channel, I can photoshop but at the same time, I'd like the help from the professionals. If someone could help Boss and I make a logo for our youtube channel, it'd be greatly appreciated! I'm looking for a few things, 1, the profile picture that's a square for the youtube channel, the watermark for videos IF POSSIBLE, but most importantly, the logo. What I was thinking was a cartoonish fat guy, just a fat guy, holding some kind of biscuit. Might be uncreative judging by the youtube channel name but if you guys have anything else different in mind, can you give it a shot and post it below? Any help is appreciated!
/bump .
Yhes hum that not really god but oo well

what you think about that ??

Quote Originally Posted by supergui101 View Post
Yhes hum that not really god but oo well

what you think about that ??

I find it funny and decent haha
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us