STARTING GLITCH TEAM!

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
STARTING GLITCH TEAM!
Ok guys, I want to start an actualy [MPGH] glitch team.

Somebody will have to make a clan for us all to join.

We will set our hours and find tons of glitches.

I am going to need someone to lead the team with me (whoever can make the clan).

I want you guys to apply for the team here.

Here is your application.....

IGN: your name in game

Experience: you experience in glitching

Timezone: we want to know when you are on

If you don't want your IGN public, send me a pm

PLEASE GUYS!!!! Lets actually get this started

Someone send me a pm now, to make a clan and start it off
Just join mine i already got peoples and not really a leader just having fun and findin glitches we have legify in it to ^^
Join the clan called Glitchurs
and add me in game my name is Glitchurs also
Quote Originally Posted by epicowns View Post
Just join mine i already got peoples and not really a leader just having fun and findin glitches we have legify in it to ^^
Join the clan called Glitchurs
and add me in game my name is Glitchurs also
Can i add u too and join ur clan? i love finding glitches
Why do people keep starting glitch teams while there already ones made? They should just join the ones already made instead of making a new one XD
Well I could join.
I have glitched alot..in many other games as well so i dont think it will be that hard.
anoop54
jukflea glitches tank,roof,outside map ect..
canada 2 pm
hey remember me for the siggy?...
ok name is

killzallday [ no space, no caps]

glitch alot so no need to teach me and i kno a outta map glitch in rattlesnake...

and all very often [ usually every day]
lol i didnt know we already had a glitch team

i guesse im just gonna join his lol, if your good you should ask too
Im already on EpicOwns glitch team. XD
HI I MADE A GLITCH TEAM IDK IF U WANT TO BUT U CAN MAKE UR GLITCH TEAM WITH OURS. WE ARE CALLED THE UNITED GLITCHERS I (BLODDYAPACHE) MADE A SOICIAL GROUP ON THIS WEBSITE AND PPL JOIN IT AND ALSO IM THE LEADER OF A CLAN CALLED THE LEGENDARY KILLAS SO IS U YOUR INTERESTED CRISISAFOO PM ME. CURRENTLY WE HAVE LIKE 6 PPL IN THE GROUP
Me and my Friend are making one and we have a site also .

Anyone interested?.
Quote Originally Posted by chrisisafoo View Post
Ok guys, I want to start an actualy [MPGH] glitch team.

Somebody will have to make a clan for us all to join.

We will set our hours and find tons of glitches.

I am going to need someone to lead the team with me (whoever can make the clan).

I want you guys to apply for the team here.

Here is your application.....

IGN: your name in game

Experience: you experience in glitching

Timezone: we want to know when you are on

If you don't want your IGN public, send me a pm

PLEASE GUYS!!!! Lets actually get this started

Someone send me a pm now, to make a clan and start it off
join my clan F.E.A.R.2 just like that

ign is fearday
i have tons of experience in glitching i know atleast a glitch on every map i know about 4 on fireteam map(very helpful to beat it) and i know a bunch of good hiding spots
i live in tennessee central daylight time
im on combat arms atleast 7 times days a week sometimes 6 if im busy im trying to make my own vip hax that only my clan can use srry i dont sell them eather but if i get them finished and u get kicked out of the clan ill change the hacks so u cant use them(srry) ty o ya u must have atleast 1.0 or higher k/d ratio apply for the clan and ill look on combat arms website or ill look on ************.net
i hav 6 acc lol.
here are my mian ones:
BREASTC4NCER<---theses are caps<======this is the one you should add
KELLERM4N<----caps
music123<---no caps
i luv glicthing.
my igm= xdarkillerxx and i am a good glitcher i will love to be on ur glitch team so add me
IGN: tbaby117x

Experience: Before the new glitch updates, I knew almost every single glitch, if not all glitches, in junk flea and cold seed, and MANY in snow valley and death room. I still know a few scared glitches, such as in two towers I know a few spots GREAT for glitching, one specifically to camp Alpha stairs

Timezone: I am in central time, so the exact time that I posted this is 5:58
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us