HelpXigncode Error!![0x0000007e] Everytime I load Macro Pro and try to play AVA this come

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Xigncode Error!![0x0000007e] Everytime I load Macro Pro and try to play AVA this come
I downloaded Macro Pro and open AVA and this error code comes up and wont let me play. I always have Chrome closed and have tryed almost anything youtube and other sources can provided and I cant get the Macro to go undetected please help me.

Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by OGTyrell View Post
I downloaded Macro Pro and open AVA and this error code comes up and wont let me play. I always have Chrome closed and have tryed almost anything youtube and other sources can provided and I cant get the Macro to go undetected please help me.

Thanks!

Did you read the whole thread about having to rebuild the PE Header and Hex edit before using it.
Do what Riddick said and it will work.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?