CF EU getting new Wave mode next patch

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
CF EU getting new Wave mode next patch
CF EU getting new Wave mode next month.

Don't ask me how do I know.
how do we know if that's just BS? prove it, if that's even possible
Last patch you had to download like 170 MB of file and nothing was updated to the game. And we already had this before where we downloaded a lot of files before huge update (Biohazard/ZM) so this is definitely going to happen next patch.
Quote Originally Posted by I_want_cheat View Post
Last patch you had to download like 170 MB of file and nothing was updated to the game. And we already had this before where we downloaded a lot of files before huge update (Biohazard/ZM) so this is definitely going to happen next patch.
To be honest, The whole Wave/Battlefield mode has +750 MB so I doubt that is Wave/Battlefield mode. At least a new ZM Map...
i wish they update zm crazy map
So how does that suppose to deal with CF/NA Discussion Section?
Quote Originally Posted by Nazmark View Post
So how does that suppose to deal with CF/NA Discussion Section?
It only says CF Discussions....
There is a Section called "Crossfire Europe Discussions"
Quote Originally Posted by Terio View Post


It only says CF Discussions....
I dont know what Wave mode is...
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
I dont know what Wave mode is...
you don't? Go look at cf china
Dafuq is Wave mode?
Do you like surf or what?
I don't think it's wave mode it just got out on the china test server like few weeks ago I doubt that it's in the official china already. Probably EU is gonna get few maps and few new guns
i want to know how u know
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us