how do we know if that's just BS? prove it, if that's even possible
Last patch you had to download like 170 MB of file and nothing was updated to the game. And we already had this before where we downloaded a lot of files before huge update (Biohazard/ZM) so this is definitely going to happen next patch.
Originally Posted by I_want_cheat
Last patch you had to download like 170 MB of file and nothing was updated to the game. And we already had this before where we downloaded a lot of files before huge update (Biohazard/ZM) so this is definitely going to happen next patch.
To be honest, The whole Wave/Battlefield mode has +750 MB so I doubt that is Wave/Battlefield mode. At least a new ZM Map...
i wish they update zm crazy map
So how does that suppose to deal with CF/NA Discussion Section?
Originally Posted by Nazmark
So how does that suppose to deal with CF/NA Discussion Section?
It only says CF Discussions....
There is a Section called "Crossfire Europe Discussions"
Originally Posted by Terio
It only says CF Discussions....
I dont know what Wave mode is...
Originally Posted by Bernard
I dont know what Wave mode is...
you don't? Go look at cf china
Dafuq is Wave mode?
Do you like surf or what?
here it is @Vice-Versa
I don't think it's wave mode it just got out on the china test server like few weeks ago I doubt that it's in the official china already. Probably EU is gonna get few maps and few new guns