AVA MPGH Wiki(a)

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
AVA MPGH Wiki(a)
Hey I just wanted to know if there's any progress on the idea of a Wikia.

Since hacks are patched I don't really play AVA that much anymore because pubbing is really boring now. So I would be very interested in being an editor or maybe just a contributor of sorts to a wiki, because the current one sucks balls.

This is mainly intended @Riddick since he would be the one to lead the project (I think).

Yeah just bored and I need something to procrastinate on because my schoolwork is fucking boring. Wheeeeeee.
I got that, and as our new "Minion+" @Flengo says, we are talking to Dave about it. Pm me with any info you have about doing any research and reference work. I am maybe looking for another person to do this. But remember, this is not a free name tag job, and is a very important position. The last people looking after the Wikin just copy and pasted onto it, which is not what we need. It needs to be a genuine Wiki to beat all others, so if anybody knows how to build reference pages and can edit pictures and present them correctly with CS5/6 or Des Pro, feel free to PM me.
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
I got that, and as our new "Minion+" @Flengo says, we are talking to Dave about it. Pm me with any info you have about doing any research and reference work. I am maybe looking for another person to do this. But remember, this is not a free name tag job, and is a very important position. The last people looking after the Wikin just copy and pasted onto it, which is not what we need. It needs to be a genuine Wiki to beat all others, so if anybody knows how to build reference pages and can edit pictures and present them correctly with CS5/6 or Des Pro, feel free to PM me.
Aside from your deep hatred, I can contribute a lot for the wikia! (I meet most, if not all, requirements)
Did you already talk to Dave? I'd like to have a trial
Already got two on trial, but I will put you on the growing list and keep you in mind.
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
Already got two on trial, but I will put you on the growing list and keep you in mind.
Hrr. Can't you give me like... 1 thread to show what I can?
Assuming that there almost are no threads on AVA Wikia.
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
I got that, and as our new "Minion+" @Flengo says, we are talking to Dave about it. Pm me with any info you have about doing any research and reference work. I am maybe looking for another person to do this. But remember, this is not a free name tag job, and is a very important position. The last people looking after the Wikin just copy and pasted onto it, which is not what we need. It needs to be a genuine Wiki to beat all others, so if anybody knows how to build reference pages and can edit pictures and present them correctly with CS5/6 or Des Pro, feel free to PM me.
I somewhat resent this, since I structured and wrote the introductory pages to the primary weapon pages in a day or two. All my legitimate work. I thought you would've known that, eh CNBS?
Quote Originally Posted by Tekapeel View Post
I somewhat resent this, since I structured and wrote the introductory pages to the primary weapon pages in a day or two. All my legitimate work. I thought you would've known that, eh CNBS?
As I said before we are starting again. So you will be put on the unofficial list if the others don't work out.
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
As I said before we are starting again. So you will be put on the unofficial list if the others don't work out.
'
I have no desire to continue with it. I took a 3 day break to visit the family residence in France and was promptly 'fired' for my absence.
Lol That has nothing to do with me so why comment!! You're on the list, but gotta say you didn't do very well first time round.
@Riddick We have two people already and with the ammount of sections, I think two is plently enough. The Wii will be polished and should be completed sometime next week
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
@Riddick We have two people already and with the ammount of sections, I think two is plently enough. The Wii will be polished and should be completed sometime next week
how do you make that rank supreme commander?
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
Lol That has nothing to do with me so why comment!! You're on the list, but gotta say you didn't do very well first time round.
As for me I'm still part of it right
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post

As for me I'm still part of it right
Yes. You and one other are on an unofficial trial as so to speak. Dave is well aware of what's going on, as the Wiki that was started falls way short of the competition. So we've got some time.


TO ALL OTHERS THAT HAVE ASKED:
I have made a list of those who posted on here so if you are needed I won't hesitate to ask. Thank you for asking - I could do with someone who is PS CS5/6 and bitmap conversant for the pictures and backgrounds.
I don't understand why there has to be a certain amount of editors, if you find a good editor that will just lessen the workload for everyone else and speed up the process.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?