CoolExtreme - Fast Anime Chat Spammer Works Everywhere

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Extreme - Fast Anime Chat Spammer Works Everywhere
Hi

Here I releas
Extreme - Fast Anime Chat Spammer Works Everywhere
With SOme Features








Security Scans
1: https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/a...is/1366624898/
2: Extreme-Fast Anime Spammer.rar - Jotti's malware scan

Approval WIll Be appriciated
@Vehrdyn - @Bernard


Instruction:
Download & thanks

extract It On your Desktop
Run
Type Text You want To spam
Click Start Button
You have 10 Seconds
After you click Start
SO you can Open
Where you want To spam
Select Mode
Fast medium Or slow

Enjoy
Extreme-Fast Anime Spammer_mpgh.net.rar156 KB · 357 downloads 1/61 malicious
/ approved
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post
/ approved
I Make Better Ones
Looks good ! Gonna try it !
Please shot proof that spammer is worked on blackshot pls
Sir can i ask?

y did u make this kind of software?... What is the reason for THIS??
Quote Originally Posted by rbaguasan View Post
Sir can i ask?

y did u make this kind of software?... What is the reason for THIS??
I make Becasue I want To spamm my Friends


---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ayiw45 View Post
Please shot proof that spammer is worked on blackshot pls
if u spam in Blackshot U gonna get banned FOr Some Sec
Quote Originally Posted by MM-killer View Post


I make Becasue I want To spamm my Friends


---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------



if u spam in Blackshot U gonna get banned FOr Some Sec
in blackshot this spam is not working...only dll or exe that work in bs you need a code to work that spam blackshot.....
Quote Originally Posted by devilaim View Post

in blackshot this spam is not working...only dll or exe that work in bs you need a code to work that spam blackshot.....
It pointless To spam In Blackshot
Quote Originally Posted by devilaim View Post

in blackshot this spam is not working...only dll or exe that work in bs you need a code to work that spam blackshot.....
Ohh /shrtmsg
Nice Work
So many these days
anyway thanks. Anyone with problems with the spammer ? Feel free to contact me. I can teamviewer you
Quote Originally Posted by Arcton View Post
So many these days
anyway thanks. Anyone with problems with the spammer ? Feel free to contact me. I can teamviewer you
thanks if we have anyproblem We will notify You sir
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?