scvhost.exe

Posts 1–15 of 142 · Page 1 of 10
scvhost.exe
Hmm... my version of this process seems to do a little more than usual.

I released a version of this on TGS, but that site sux so... here's another trainer for MPGH. Not the greatest, because I'm still new at this. It's undetected for the time.

z0mG i UpDaTeD iT
svchost.zipattachment deleted · 704 downloads before removal
Why is it called svchost?
Quote Originally Posted by scooby107 View Post
Why is it called svchost?
Umm... cause I wanted too. To the other guy, look below the post... maybe.... mmmkay. Mmm crap there goes that idea it wasn't suppose to be called scvhost oh well always next time.
i'll try it


p.s.
nice trainer
WOW AWSOME TRAINER!

Everything seems to work except for swim... what does it do exacly? Does it make you swim in the air? cause that would PWN if it worked!

K and if you make another version could you plz add an all weapon thing wherey ou enter the value 1-50 or something and it changes the weapon? i know that only shotty and gernads do damage but its still cool to show people hidden weapons!
sweet.....

i must see say
=)

i like how u named them its funny lol
some 1 sticky this.....
Nice i liked the donuts one aswell lol
lol PLZ GET SWIM WORKING!
It works, Nice...

But sometimes the hack dont have effect in game.. :S
Right after I finish these doritos.
hey congratulations the hacks works perfect also delete the link as it will get detected ....... if like this
Like i said can you plz fix the swim hack?
Quote Originally Posted by xxpagxx View Post
Like i said can you plz fix the swim hack?
Already did, but too lazy to post it now. Think I'm gonna go watch a movie now though.
CAN SUM ! pLZ SEND ME Another ink the 1 that is posted dosenot work plzplz
Hey
Quote Originally Posted by Struck View Post
Hmm... my version of this process seems to do a little more than usual.

I released a version of this on TGS, but that site sux so... here's another trainer for MPGH. Not the greatest, because I'm still new at this. It's undetected for the time.
WHERES THE LINK OR FILE...AND THANKS FOR SOMETHING NEW
Posts 1–15 of 142 · Page 1 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us