AngryHelpBuying Minecraft...

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Buying Minecraft...
I have been using premium accounts that people here in MPGH giveaway. But recently I decided to buy my own because I have a youtube and I have a friend which we are working constantly in his MC Server, problem, no matter the way I try to purchase the game, it keeps "denying" my purchase. I used my paypal, visa and mastercard and none of them worked. I also tried letting my friend to try and buy the gift code from his account (With my money;paypal etc...) and it didn't work either. I don't know if this has to do with anything, but I live in Puerto Rico.

Try contacting Mojang's Customer Support.
do you have sufficient funds in your PP or cc?
you can always go to gamestop and buy the game code.
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
do you have sufficient funds in your PP or cc?
you can always go to gamestop and buy the game code.
I have in my credit card $30, I bought it exactly so i could buy minecraft. I might go to gamestop next time :/ hopefully they still have the codes.
Well good luck, keep us updated, if you need some more help, feel free to ask
​Have you contacted support?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us