CoolReupload Le Bot 7.1

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Reupload Le Bot 7.1
@JamesRo can you reupload le bot 7.1 to mpgh or fix your link on your blog it keeps saying the content is not found in porchagese thx in advance
The link on my blog is working, if it doesn't work for you, just use a proxy.
what's the password?
Ok, I've reuploaded the file somewhere else. Now I think it'll work for everybody.
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Ok, I've reuploaded the file somewhere else. Now I think it'll work for everybody.
thx so mush man love that bot manager works with auto relogin now
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Ok, I've reuploaded the file somewhere else. Now I think it'll work for everybody.
I guess thats a no
Quote Originally Posted by darka221 View Post
I guess thats a no
Try agian cuz first time it didn't worked tried agian and it worked
It's working now. Thank you, JamesRo.
where can I find the link?
Mana Golem bot still gets stuck at gilead after completing the quest.
where is the download link?
@Nico @Hero - Has the attachment bug been fixed? If so, can you guys unlock my thread?
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
@Nico @Hero - Has the attachment bug been fixed? If so, can you guys unlock my thread?
they did but they said for some reason they cant unlock your thread
Yay. Cant wait to try it out
what does custom skills in the options menu of le bot 7.0 mean?
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?