[Tutorial] BMX Signature Tutorial (1st One)

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[Tutorial] BMX Signature Tutorial (1st One)
nice tut.

might use it later on. and if i do - ill thanks + rep
Do you mind if I'm going to try it?
Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
Do you mind if I'm going to try it?
Go ahead and try it, good luck! ^^
There's millions of problems with your sig

Really bad example for begginers


No offense
Non taken, it was my 1st tutorial, I need all the help I can get
dont listen to him you did good
your tut is just basics because all you did was add c4ds and some gradients
not trying to make you look bad but nice tut for beginners
how would you know?

Your sigs are terrible too andrew
Quote Originally Posted by OO7 View Post
how would you know?

Your sigs are terrible too andrew
No need to be so harsh.
Id challenge him...
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us