Abstract Signature Tutorial

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
Abstract Signature Tutorial
i'm learning it man i love you!

you know somethign to seperate all brushes?
no. but there is this thing called an EDIT button
ahh damned it wont work for me!
you can individually load brush sets by using the dop-down menu from the circleor in the top right of the brush pallette, just select the name of the brush set you want to use.
I've always wondered.
what that font is.
that's often used in sigs and stuff.
the one that's on the tutorial.
the pixel font or the one he used for his name? if it is the pixel font then i suggest Silkscreen or Visitor
Well the fonts I use all come from either daFont ( www.dafont.com ) or some other random site I found on Google by searching "fonts" the one two I used for this tutorial were: Visitor and Base4. The ones I have used in my latest signature are: Visitor and Ethnocentric.
ah, visitor.
that's the font i needed.
thanks man.
No problem.
hey can you make more tutorials. with every move you make a picture for noobs to know where it is. or better create a movie..

well its cool.. great job create more tutorials please.
and some renders tutorials..
i know how to make them but maybe people dont know
I'll try and make some more tutorials for you guys then. But I don't do rendering so I wouldn't really know how to do a tutorial on it.
No not really, all of my renders are downloaded.
lol just use the wand thingy then click at the place where the image you like and press backspace
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?