Abstract Signature Tutorial

Posts 16–30 of 44 · Page 2 of 3
ahhh i can neva get da pictures on perfect teach me plz ur render pop out dont solve my problem because i dont kno how to render at all = (
I used this tutorial and I think I got a great result. Thanks for makign the tutorial, it helps heaps.

Although... I decided not to follow your thing with putting the text under the colour.
Splinter.bmpattachment deleted · 35 downloads before removal
Very nice attempt, but you forgot the border.
umm..bull3t, it's a nice style and easy for amature PS users. but render usage is a key point of great sigs, and there is none here
What do you mean by Render Usage? As in blending and such? Made this tutorial a while back, when I didn't blend much at all if that is what you mean.
blending mainly, yes.

ur sigs are still done in three parts

BACKGROUND
RENDER
TEXT

the three must be entertwined to create a good sig, yours are nice and u put a lot of effort into them, more can be had..try to make sigs that are all one part..not just 3 key peices..

a good example of such, while i didn't blend the text into it, is my new sig done for ElementX. not the best example but it's a start

a great example is the gift i recieved from suyu, study that one a bit
Okay, cheers. I will remember that for my next signatures.
and if i may make one last comment.

i highly suggest a smaller canvas size, blending it all together on large canvases is rather difficult and can create problems with unused space that lowers the quality of the sig
Suppose so, I just followed a tutorial with that size once and stuck with it ever since, not sure why, but I did. Thanks again though.
no problem, i know advice like that (usually recieved from chrono) always helped me out...just trying to spead the wealth
Quote Originally Posted by Bull3t
Very nice attempt, but you forgot the border.
Ugh... I did too -.-"
if u lkike halo2 style text, find barbecue font off www.1001fonts.comⓘ that is almost liek it but mnore spiky
nice im downloadin photo shop right now lol dont laugh
Posts 16–30 of 44 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us