if your downloading the trial, all you'll get is one for the Mac OS
Abstract Signature Tutorial
I love this render, the girls is hot.
LOl nice tut.
LOl nice tut.
as Elly used to say, the 'melon lady'
Yep indeed big melon lady 0_o
he even made a sig out of it and called it melon lady. on page 2 or 3 of gfx section. go find it :P
Oh, I saw it, he pulled it on the systemx forums though.
my coloring settings dont work... i got PS elements 3.0
the least lighting shadows is 0 max is 100 and i cant enter 3 values
the least lighting shadows is 0 max is 100 and i cant enter 3 values
waah i don't got any programs for this... someone gimee!!! plz!!
Abstract tags without depth ftw?
Very nice tutorial Bullet. I've been using Photoshop for about 4 years now, but have been lacking in creativity lately. I've also never really tried anything with this kind of style. Thank you to you and this tutorial for getting me back in the groove 
Here's what I came up with... Hopefully you won't mind if I used it as my forum sig for now.


Here's what I came up with... Hopefully you won't mind if I used it as my forum sig for now.

My Outcome from this


Ooh not bad. Good work: the renders nice.
im gonna try this out. thanks yous
Here's my try... Made a few tweaks to it, but it didn't turn out too bad at all.


This thread is closed for replies.