hello

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
hello
so hello guys coper here and im here today to ask u what u want me to make for my next version because i dont have any idea what to make so help me!
tell me ur choise!
Make me a 3D game that has full controls and graphics like Crytec engine
Quote Originally Posted by xBear Grylls View Post
Make me a 3D game that has full controls and graphics like Crytec engine
Its hard to make this but im gonna try!

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
A Simple program to store code snippets and notes.
Like:

Snippet Name
-Snippet Description
--Snippet Code

With sub-sections like:
Visual Basic -Basic
Visual Basic -Game Hacking
Visual Basic -Custom Folder


So it's easier to keep track on all the snippets/codes/notes people have.
-You would also need to implant an search option. (else it's easier just to use Google )
thx For ur idea jorn u gave me a good idea!<3
A Simple program to store code snippets and notes.
Like:

Snippet Name
-Snippet Description
--Snippet Code

With sub-sections like:
Visual Basic -Basic
Visual Basic -Game Hacking
Visual Basic -Custom Folder


So it's easier to keep track on all the snippets/codes/notes people have.
-You would also need to implant an search option. (else it's easier just to use Google )
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
A Simple program to store code snippets and notes.
Like:

Snippet Name
-Snippet Description
--Snippet Code

With sub-sections like:
Visual Basic -Basic
Visual Basic -Game Hacking
Visual Basic -Custom Folder


So it's easier to keep track on all the snippets/codes/notes people have.
-You would also need to implant an search option. (else it's easier just to use Google )
If only I had a server, I'd do this.
My most recent idea was a program that saves the names of the files that's on a disc so you don't forget which is on what disc.



Almost done too, thanks to aeonhack for the theme and 1UP/Jorn for the help
Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
My most recent idea was a program that saves the names of the files that's on a disc so you don't forget which is on what disc.



Almost done too, thanks to aeonhack for the theme and 1UP/Jorn for the help
nice1 man nice job
Quote Originally Posted by Coper View Post
nice1 man nice job
Thanks, just one thing you should always know, you really need patients with vb. Especially with all these random errors that come up and you have no idea why or how they occurred. I have to re-add a couple forms because somehow the theme is messing with the textbox and I can't disallow certain characters.
Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post


Thanks, just one thing you should always know, you really need patients with vb. Especially with all these random errors that come up and you have no idea why or how they occurred. I have to re-add a couple forms because somehow the theme is messing with the textbox and I can't disallow certain characters.
ur true man i dont know how to fix those errors some times and im boring to search google all the time so im asking help here and i know that i willl get my error
fixed . i bought VB and C++ book so im now learning the basic stuff!
and somethink else
what theme do u use?
Quote Originally Posted by Coper View Post
ur true man i dont know how to fix those errors some times and im boring to search google all the time so im asking help here and i know that i willl get my error
fixed . i bought VB and C++ book so im now learning the basic stuff!
and somethink else
what theme do u use?
Get Visual Basic For dummies!!! I did lol

Quote Originally Posted by Coper View Post
ur true man i dont know how to fix those errors some times and im boring to search google all the time so im asking help here and i know that i willl get my error
fixed . i bought VB and C++ book so im now learning the basic stuff!
and somethink else
what theme do u use?
AeonHack's NetSeal theme.
Quote Originally Posted by ySoNoob View Post
Get Visual Basic For dummies!!! I did lol

I don't like books. I honestly think experience is better, without experience, we would get no where.
Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post

AeonHack's NetSeal theme.


I don't like books. I honestly think experience is better, without experience, we would get no where.
ik I have learned with experience too!
Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
My most recent idea was a program that saves the names of the files that's on a disc so you don't forget which is on what disc.



Almost done too, thanks to aeonhack for the theme and 1UP/Jorn for the help
OMFG.
Am i the only one that didn't get the netseal theme!?!?!?!

Can you please please please PM me a link?
I'll rep you.
Quote Originally Posted by Raow View Post
OMFG.
Am i the only one that didn't get the netseal theme!?!?!?!

Can you please please please PM me a link?
I'll rep you.
Sure, though you coulda just googled it :P
That's how I learned all my coding
Experience
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us