ArrowDetectedCF NA ForeverRed Simple Hack v2

Posts 1–15 of 97 · Page 1 of 7
CF NA ForeverRed Simple Hack v2
Hello to all!
Today I'm posting the latest version of my cheat for CFNA.
Wait you enjoy!



Windows 7 - OK
Windows 8 -No test
Windows Xp - OK
Windows Vista - No test



HotKeys:

F2 wallhacker
F3 FullBright
F4 GlassWall


Screen Shot



How To Use


How to USE?: SIMPLE!

1st Download & Tank's.
2nd Download an injector of your choice.
Disable your Antivirus 3rd.
4 Run the injector as ADM.
search the Dll and select Options Auto-Inject and Close after inject!
After this process, run the game by patcher_cf.exe as Administrator, located in the folder (Z8Games/Crossfire/patcher_cf.exe).




Scan
https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/b...is/1367597952/ⓘ
CFNA UnD.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ

Credits

@ForeverRed
@Rullez
@dreek1
@XarutoUsoCrack
@FooChaos
@We11
@luizimloko
@Pingo
@VI

THANK'S
CFNA UnD_mpgh.net.rar22 KB · 1,037 downloads Scanning…
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
Approved
Thank's Bro!
Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual View Post
Nice job .
Oh! Thanks very much!
His work also are great!
Good job, no recoil next time, I'm making a new hack but no recoil gets a error.
using bypass client error ....works
Quote Originally Posted by Hydrogen View Post
Good job, no recoil next time, I'm making a new hack but no recoil gets a error.
its nice but not working windows vista 32 bit someone make for this windows vista hacks !
Quote Originally Posted by P00l View Post
its nice but not working windows vista 32 bit someone make for this windows vista hacks !
we cant but the person that made the hack can maybe
can you please ?
thnx Bro

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

I am Use hotspot shield why i am to greece!!!!! its work operates with an open hotspot shield???
"proucure the Dll"

P
ortuguese + English was killed!

Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post
"proucure the Dll"

P
ortuguese + English was killed!

translate google
I'm a sap to Greece and I Account to crossfire and epidemic dn I can with GM Turns to region spent the hotspot shield the chakk can on play if it; soz my english is bad :/
Posts 1–15 of 97 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?