minecraft

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
minecraft
iam a newb for minecraft i know this game but i dont know how to dowload it and play it online .SOmeone teach pls
and give me the link plz!
Quote Originally Posted by non ame View Post
Here is the cracked version... http://www.mpgh.net/forum/335-minecr...o-updater.html
But you won't be able to change your skin & you will have to play on cracked servers.
This is for if you don't want to buy yourself an account.

You can go to Minecraft.net and download the official client, but you need your own premium account which currently costs about 28$ USD?.. Or a bit lower.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post


This is for if you don't want to buy yourself an account.

You can go to Minecraft.net and download the official client, but you need your own premium account which currently costs about 28$ USD?.. Or a bit lower.
Im pretty sure its 25$... or it was when I purchased it.
Quote Originally Posted by coop1510 View Post
Im pretty sure its 25$... or it was when I purchased it.
Yeah, it was only like $20 when I purchased mine or so I believe. It's gone up significantly.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us