AngryNeed Another Help

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Need Another Help
So Guys I Fix My First Problem But Now

I Have A Bigger Problem Now Each Time I Enter The Server

My Player Just Keep Spinning And On The Chat It Say Something That I Dont Say

PS:"I Am Slut"

thats what it say and some other things

how i can fix this ????
if you were hacking and got caught, that's the server's way of the ban, you'll have to buy another copy of the game on a new account, or just avoid that server.
thnx for the help but am a non steam user

so if i reinstall the game will it be fine ???
Quote Originally Posted by ikewl.c4 View Post
thnx for the help but am a non steam user

so if i reinstall the game will it be fine ???
You mean cracked servers? If so reinstalling probably won't remove the ban.
Thnx For The Help But I Fix it now Changed My name And Changed The Ip
Quote Originally Posted by ikewl.c4 View Post
Thnx For The Help But I Fix it now Changed My name And Changed The Ip
Change name won't work , but maybe IP change it will..
If the problem still happens reinstall your game.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us