How to update released sources. (And Xenon 1.5.2 source)
This is one possible way to update a client after it's source has been released. This system should work for updating to any version, despite more and more modifications being required for each coming update.
I'll assume by reading this you have eclipse and MCP set up. So now lets go.
1. download the Xenon 1.5.1 source.
2. Put a clean minecraft 1.5.2 in MCP for 1.5.2 and decompile.
3. Put a clean minecraft 1.5.1 in MCP for 1.5.1 and then replace the src folder with the Xenon src
4. Open both directories in eclipse (2 eclipses at once)
5. Open the 1.5.1's eclipse and 'Control + H' and do a search for Xenon. Classes that import'Xenon' in them will appear, meaning you will need to update the corresponding files in 1.5.2 with the code from these files. Find the areas of modified code within these files and take the bits of the old src and put them into the corresponding files that are from the 1.5.2 source When you're done, test for bugs. Read the error log and find what you missed or misplaced.
6. Add your own stuff. Pretty simple and straight-forward. Now, if you don't feel like doing this I have already updated the source. I removed the IRC though. Sorry if you liked it. I didn't feel like copying that over.
Edit: After meddling with the src a bit I've some features accidentally. But for the most part, it runs. The only bug is that Xenon will not run when the game is in focus and the gui is not open. I most likely made a minor mistake that is easily fixable.

I'll assume by reading this you have eclipse and MCP set up. So now lets go.
1. download the Xenon 1.5.1 source.
2. Put a clean minecraft 1.5.2 in MCP for 1.5.2 and decompile.
3. Put a clean minecraft 1.5.1 in MCP for 1.5.1 and then replace the src folder with the Xenon src
4. Open both directories in eclipse (2 eclipses at once)
5. Open the 1.5.1's eclipse and 'Control + H' and do a search for Xenon. Classes that import'Xenon' in them will appear, meaning you will need to update the corresponding files in 1.5.2 with the code from these files. Find the areas of modified code within these files and take the bits of the old src and put them into the corresponding files that are from the 1.5.2 source When you're done, test for bugs. Read the error log and find what you missed or misplaced.
6. Add your own stuff. Pretty simple and straight-forward. Now, if you don't feel like doing this I have already updated the source. I removed the IRC though. Sorry if you liked it. I didn't feel like copying that over.
Because .java files need to be scanned
Edit: After meddling with the src a bit I've some features accidentally. But for the most part, it runs. The only bug is that Xenon will not run when the game is in focus and the gui is not open. I most likely made a minor mistake that is easily fixable.

:P.
