Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

Islam is peace - part[1]

Do you think Islam is born in violence or Before Islam the Atheist thinking and Christianity was born in violence ?

If it's born in violence then why when Muhammad went to Ta’if to preach the message of Allah, its people mistreated him, abused him and hit him with stones. He left the city humiliated and wounded. When he took shelter under a tree, the angel of Allah visited him and told him that Allah sent him to destroy the people of Ta’if because of their sin of maltreating their Prophet. Muhammad prayed to Allah to save the people of Ta'if, because what they did was out of their ignorance.

If it's born in violence then why when Muhammad opened Mecca and he had the power to kill them with his army he told them you're free after they did many things bad with him?

This universe has the bad and the good , you don't have to choose the bad every time just see yourself and imagine how it would be when you choose the good , the hatred isn't good and it won't be good.

Thanks for reading , please no insult or something like that here.
    Last edited by AS-Molaar; 05-17-2013 at 10:14 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AS-Molaar For This Useful Post:

Overmars (05-17-2013)

Thanks
    Allah Akbar, its the best religion out there, thanks brother, everone shall join the Islam nation.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Overmars For This Useful Post:

AS-Molaar (05-17-2013),Matroix73 (07-28-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Overmars View Post
    Allah Akbar, its the best religion out there, thanks brother, everone shall join the Islam nation.
    Not everyone because they had another Idea but If they still think in it because this life will end , what will you gain from it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    What do you mean? do not post links and do not share you idea.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

He Should be hanged for insulting islam . Allahu akbar brother .

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Drake For This Useful Post:

Delko DJ (05-20-2013),[MPGH]Ethereal (05-17-2013),Matroix73 (07-28-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"
    Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Quran (9:14) - "Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace..."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
    Last edited by Aborted; 05-17-2013 at 10:33 AM.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"
    Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Quran (9:14) - "Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace..."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
    So ? Explain?!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

So ? Explain?!
    ​Islam is not peaceful.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

4lireza (05-18-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

​Islam is not peaceful.
    I meant explain your point of view and I will explain it to you and I will prove that Islam is peaceful.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

I meant explain your point of view and I will explain it to you and I will prove that Islam is peaceful.
    It's pretty simple dude Islam is not peaceful. You don't see jewish people running around killing other people in gods name? But we see that all the time with Islam. Im not saying everyone who practices Islam is evil and bad but there are a lot of people out there. Also nobody gives a FUCK don't bring your fucking religion onto a game hacking website where nobody cares and try to spread awareness if you want to do that join a Islam forum.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

​I literally just gave you straight excerpts from the Quran, what's there to disprove?
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post

It's pretty simple dude Islam is not peaceful. You don't see jewish people running around killing other people in gods name? But we see that all the time with Islam. Im not saying everyone who practices Islam is evil and bad but there are a lot of people out there. Also nobody gives a FUCK don't bring your fucking religion onto a game hacking website where nobody cares and try to spread awareness if you want to do that join a Islam forum.
    Basically This thread is called Islam is peace not Muslims .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

​Once again, I literally just gave you excerpts from the Quran. Maybe if you would fucking read, you wouldn't be so damn ignorant.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

BUT it isn't peace. Look at what Aborted posted directly from the Quran.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast